while my prof was setting up for his lecture…
This dude is awesome!! I’m in no way worthy of being helped by this young saint. ‘Cause I’d be judging him as he was walking in my direction. One Direction.
zombie apocalypse cake
My parts from the Sherlock Sketchbook Project~
is a 16-year-old boy born and living in the village of Ratnapur who allegedly is in the process of transforming into the next incarnation of the Buddha. It has been claimed that the so-called “Buddha Boy” has been sitting under a pipal tree in uninterrupted meditation since May of 2005. According to the set of people who surround and control access to Ram Bomjon, he asserted just before sitting down that he was entering into a six-year meditative state in order to attain enlightenment, a la the original Buddha Siddhartha Gautama. According to the same set of people who surround and control access to Bomjon, he:
- has not stirred from his meditation since May 2005,
- has had nothing to eat since May 2005,
- has continued meditating even after being bitten by a snake,
- and has caused two mute people in proximity to him to begin to speak.
Since May 16th 2005, Ram Bahadur Bomjam, now known as Dharma Sangha, a breatharian who has just finished his sixth year of meditation.
The Eight Loving Precepts:-
1) Not to discriminate against human beings according to their cast, religion, gender or color etc.
2) Not to humiliate religions by comparing them as superior or inferior.
3) Not to accept discriminative doctrinal principles.
4) Not to think of nations as separate or treat countries as friends and enemies.
5) To avoid debates and arguments as to whether something is true or false as one view will likely be undervalued and another exaggerated.
6) Not to practice 10 negative actions (3 of the body: killing, stealing, sexual misconduct; 4 of the speech: lie, words that divide, bad words and twaddle; 3 of the mind: desire (to have something what belongs to an other), malevolence and mistaken visions).
7) To practice three training techniques: discipline, concentration and wisdom and the dedication of your life to social and national services.
8) To attain perfect enlightenment or dedicate yourself to get liberation for oneself or others.
This is where the North Sea and the Baltic Sea meet. Because their densities differ, they can’t merge which is what creates this distinct line. When I visited a couple of years ago, you could see the waves as the seas hit each other. Tourists gathered around and paddled in the waters [apparently too dangerous to swim due to the currents] of this phenomenon. It was one of the quietest moments of my life. I just stood and reflected, forgetting the noise of the people and instead, concentrated on the sounds of nature. It was like one of those moments in a movie when everything clicks in to place and you have dramatic heartfelt music playing in the background.
You are my density.
Surreal Architecture, René Magritte Museum, Brussels, Belgium
photo by gbatistini
I like to think that Molly will watch over John, and that Sherlock really didn’t have to ask but did, nonetheless, on principle.
Hope you like it :)
Lara Pulver - Radio Times interview 10/01/12
CAN WE HAVE THAT PICTURE PLEASE. OMG.
I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy. Twice.
HOLY CRAP! This woman pole dances like she plans to take it to the olympics and win the gold. It gets good at 1:20.
At the 3:20 mark it becomes unbelievable.
TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY BY THIS!!!
Damn…that was impressive
so many words.
I hate reblogging videos, but good Lord. I love how she’s kind of awkward and shy dancing at the beginning, but she gets up there and it turns out she’s a fucking athlete.
Also I want a pole now but I’d probably just fall off of it.
I love this for SO MANY REASONS.
That was insane. Like, some cirque de soliel shit.
THAT WAS SCARY GOOD! Woah!
everyone should watch this…. there are no words. She’s just… very strong. And flexible. And. GODDAMN. Respect.
Jesus. Fucking. Christ. I love her awkwardness and then at the end she’s like ‘yeah, bitches, suck it up!’ Bloody hell.
Glee Hold On To Sixteen Kublastian Scene
Russia celebrates the end of WWII.